The members of the WHK Commercial Property Management Department prides themselves on delivering a complete property management service to all of its clients.
We are not just rent collectors; our property management team assists its clients by managing all facets of asset investment and property management at all times, keeping our clients' best interests in mind to minimise risk as well as unecessary costs in order to add value to the managed asset.
Our team is experienced in dealing with all tenants large and small, and our porfolio of tenants includes Woolworths, Dairy Farmers, Bunnings, Toll, Hogs Breath, Petbarn and Thomas & Coffey, to name a few. The experience of our property managers and officers, matched with their unparalleled ability means that our team is more than capable of managing and building relationships with Tenants of any size, in any industry and in any location.
Here are a few points to note about our Investment and Property Management Team:
- With a nationwide management portfolio valued in excess of $1 Billion and with market knowledge of all forms of commercial property, we have the ability to manage your property no matter the type or its location
- Through successful relationship building with all of our clients' Tenants, we can increase Tenant retention to avoid long periods of vacany and minimise arrears
- Our experienced team adds value to our clients assets by taking an investor-minded management approach. We have the ability to forecast and maximise your return by thinking "Return on Investment" in all property dealings
- Based on the fact that we manage all forms of commercial, industrial and retail property, our team can tailor a management system to suit any of your requirements
- We are commercially minded, we monitor expenditure closely and treat each property as if it were our own
- By undertaking quarterly inspections of all our managed assets, we ensure presentation is at its best at all times and through close monitoring of critical lease terms and conditions, we can ensure that no obligation or detail is missed, again, minimising risk to our clients.
For a free confidential appraisal or how we can improve the value of your property please contact us on 02 4229 6640.