Are you looking to join our team of dynamic, forward-thinking and friendly Commercial Real Estate professionals? Check out the current opportunities below!
Commercial Property Manager
WHK Commercial are a prominent commercial real estate agency located in Wollongong's CBD, with an excellent reputation within the Illawarra Region.
A full time position has opened due to recent growth and expansion of our Commercial Property Management Department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate to take on a well maintained portfolio of industrial, commercial and retail tenancies.
Reporting to the Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Tenant and Landlord liaison
* Arrears control
* Management of repairs and maintenance
* Completion of rent calculations and annual reviews
* Preparation of Lease Agreements
* Property Inspections
* Collation of reports on department performance
Essential Skills and Experience:
* A current Certificate of Registration
* 3+ years previous experience in a Property Management Role
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Attention to detail in all aspects of the role
* Immaculate presentation
* Full, unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence
* Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office skills
* Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
If you meet all of the above criteria and feel that this position may be suited to you, please email your Resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 42 29 6640 for further information.
Commercial Sales & Leasing Agent
WHK Commercial Property are a prominent commercial real estate agency located in Wollongong's CBD, with an excellent reputation within the Illawarra Region.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS BY JOINING A DOMINANT REAL ESTATE AGENCY.
Currently in growth mode, we are on the lookout for a Sales and Leasing Agent to join our team. Operating across the Illawarra, there is plenty of business for you to work on immediately whilst getting yourself up and running.
- Certificate of Registration
- Continuing existing client relationships and generating repeat business
- Building business relationships with new clients
- Delivering market knowledge and advice to clients
- Negotiating property transactions from start to finish
- Punctuality and high level of organisation
The successful candidate will be persistent, persuasive and responsive with solid listing and negotiation skills. You will be given all the support you need when it comes to adminstration and marketing, and will be provided with constant training and coacing by an industry-leading Director.
If you are a consistent performer in the Commercial Sales and Leasing arena and want to make a move to an agency that will give you all the tools you need to ensure your success - then send your Resume and Cover Letter to us today!
Apply in strict confidence to:
email@example.com or via mail to PO Box 1594, Wollongong NSW 2500.
If you would like further information about this role, or have any questions, please contact the office on 02 4229 6640.